Good bye!

Hello and good bye to everyone! We are having our last lessons this week and I would like to say good bye to you with a couple of recommendations in order to keep your English fit ;-)

Here you have an extract from last Sunday's Spanish radio programme "No es un día cualquiera", where the topic "English learning in Spain" is being discussed. I think you might find it quite interesting! Play it from minute 15 on

And related to that, here you have a list of quite useful recommendations. As I said in class, if you would like to keep up your English, use this blog's features and links and surf the web!

Please keep in touch and write me if you have any query related to English learning. It has been a pleasure teaching you all and I'll miss you! Thank you all very much for your patience with me and for making the lessons so nice! :-)

GOOD BYE! And... don't forget to stay on the bright side of the road ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Carmen for your classes... have a nice summer holidays...;)
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. my colleagues were very satisfied this year with you. Thanks a lot.
    Albita

    ReplyDelete